Is coaching right for you?
- You feel like there’s something else out there waiting for you.
- You ask yourself if you’re on the right path.
- You feel inauthentic. You feel like you’re living someone else’s life.
- You fantasize about doing something else but then later talk yourself out of it.
- You start new things but often give up. You can’t seem to get traction on any one thing.
- You have trouble focussing or following though on what you say you’ll do.
- You’re unhappy.
- You’re unfulfilled.
- You lack passion.
- Your accomplishments no longer bring you the satisfaction and joy they once did.
- You know your capable of more but aren’t sure more is.
- You want to make your life better.
- You want to make this world better.
- You want to make your relationships better.
- You want to be a better parent/friend/coworker/leader.
Liz Doyle Harmer is a life coach, yoga + mindfulness teacher an co-owner of Afterglow Studio in Toronto. She loves coaching people to step into greater courage + clarity and live a life aligned with their full potential. When she’s not working you can find her with her 4 kids + hubby or in her happy place, running along the beach boardwalk of Lake Ontario.
It always starts with courage…. And freebies help too.
Drop me a note for a complimentary 20 minute coaching session. We’ll chat. We’ll connect. We’ll spend some time figuring out if coaching with me is right for you.