The more I coach, the more I hear clients saying they want to develop more confidence and step into a bolder, braver version of themselves. They are tired of living in thoughts of not good enough, perfectionism, shame and unworthiness.
If this applies to you I invite you to apply for Embodied Confidence – a 3 month program to help you let go of inner critical voices and find new ground in empowerment, self-love, self-acceptance. The program is currently in beta testing and I’m looking for guinea pigs.
Here is what you’ll get:
- A clear vision of where you want to go
- An increased sense of purpose
- Greater self awareness and resiliency
- Practices to help you connect with your inner leader
- Knowledge and awareness of when you get controlled by fear/doubt
- Practices to shift towards empowerment
- And more
Here’s what you need to commit to:
- Six 45 minute sessions scheduled 2 weeks apart (3 month coaching period)
- Homework during the coaching period. Plan for at least 15 – 20 minutes per day
- Feedback survey upon completion of the program
- Paying it forward by making a donation to a non-profit of your choosing (any amount that works for you)
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org to apply!